Feb 21, 2015

IMLC #13 - Love

Hi everybody! Good day! :)
Today, I'm gonna show you an altered milk bottle I made for latest Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge :)

Umm, I don't know, I really love the result although it's so simple. Maybe because it's used to hold something precious for me... teehee :D

Anyway, here it is:

Just coloured Divine Tilda and put her into a cuting paper and embossed the paper.
Simply added embellishments everywhere :)


And what's written around the bottle is "All you need is LOVE", which is true :)  


And here's the precious thing I mentioned earlier :)
Actually it's might just an ordinary doll. But this doll was given by a bride; a friend of my crush, and she wished that by giving this doll, my marriage would come soon :) ahaha! 

That's it!

I wish you join in the challenge :)
See you there...


Lots of Love,

Mikha Adriani

No comments:

Post a Comment