Dec 15, 2014

Are you ready for christmas? :)

Hi friends!! It's Mikha again :)

Today it's my turn to host Dies R Us Inspirational Blog
And I'm gonna show you a super quick card, only need to cut, glue and run your bigshot a little :)

Here's what I did:

I cut super cute images from Doodlebug pattern paper. There's still plenty cuteness on this paper!! :D
Then I cut 4 Docrafts - Xcut Nesting Dies - Postage Stamp, and glued them together.

I pick a maroon cardstock, then emboss it using Cuttlebug's embossing folder.

And in the end, arrange them, adding a little shiny things; glitter, rhinestones and pearls!

Viola, your chrismas card is ready in no time :) :)

Want to give it a try? :)

And please don't forget to come back tomorrow. You wouldn't want to miss what our Darlene's gonna share!!

Have you join in our anything goes challenge? If you haven't, just click HERE.


Have a nice holiday!


xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

No comments:

Post a Comment