Jul 14, 2014

Pop Up Box - Thanks For Being My Friend

Hi There! :)
Welcome again. Mikha is here again, with new inspiration for Dies R Us.

I'm gonna show you a pop up box I made recently. This is my first pop up box. And no doubt not gonna be my last. I just love this card type!!

Dies I used are:
The grass was cut with Silhouette; drawn by my sister.



This is when the box is fold. 

Coloured them with Copics.

And added some flowers. 


Would like to enter this for:

Thanks for stopping by!! :)


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani



5 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so gorgeous Mikha, totally love this box ! fab coloring too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!This box is so cute!It's really wonderfull!Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and your colouring is just stunning! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania!

    Best,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very beautiful pop-up box !!
    Like your coloring also.
    Thank you for joining us at DML.
    Christa ; DT.

    ReplyDelete