Jun 15, 2014

Dies R Us Challenge - June Wedding!!

Hi there!! :) 
It's Mikha again, we're having new challenge at Dies R Us Challenge
We'd like to see your something wedding.

And here's my card:
I'm using:


I framed Tilda and Edwin at American Crafts - Dies - Plus One Associate. This dies set are so cuteeee!! I love it! And I coloured this couple with Copic.

I simply added dies all over the card :) 


Here's my favourite part!! I love the sentiment. Don't you think this is just too cute? :)

Would like to enter this for:
LHOSM #96 - Bingo (I used all of them except ribbon)
 

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Wish to see you at the challenge!


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely AWESOME Mikha! I love how you combine elements, layers and color ... just stunning! Hope you're having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Mikha this is absolutely sensational and so beautiful, the images, the detail and colours, stupendous card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are so cute, what a precious card. Thanks for playing with us in our challenge over at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Great details.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Beautiful creation! Love the soft colors!
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card! Love all the die cuts and gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! I love your sentiment too!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Magnolia Forever! Hugs, Flo.

    ReplyDelete