Mar 4, 2014

Reach Your Dream!

Good day everybody!!
Mikha is here!! :D

I'm so excited because the first post of Dies R Us Inspirational Blog starts today; and guess what I'm the first!! And also this is my first time writing my very own post for an Inspirational Blog.

We hope we could inspire you with this, and also don't forget to visit our store because we have tons of lovely dies ;)

Oops, forget to mention that we also have giveaway for ten lucky lovely people!! Just leave comment on the first post ;)

Anyway, here's my creation:
I made an easel card for my nephews; two lovely and cheerful little boys.
Here I'm using Knight Edwin from Magnolia Stamp, wishing that they would fight for their dream bravely like a knight.
I'm trying to make a scene here, adding clouds and road sign, and also adding fence.

Here's the closer look of the easel part.
I made the road sign myself, cut every part and then glued them together.
You'll mostly see rhinestones and pearls on my creations, kinda my go to go embellishment :)

Are you wondering where the upper part of the image come from?
Did I use any puncher to create it? The answer is no :)
I use the leftover from cutting the fence (the upper part) and turned it upside down; tadaa.. beautiful shape is born, LOL.
So, yes, even the leftover part could be used!

I coloured the image with Copics, and added frantage everywhere.

Added cute cloud from Taylored Expressions - Swirly Clouds.

And here, I used Magnolia - Jolly Tags, and stamped "cherish the moments".

Made banners myself, just cut triangle shape, arrange them and put a rope on the top of it.
And I decorated it with stars and rhinestones. 

Here's what I talked about the road sign.
And I also used Spellbinders - Wrought Iron.

I also used Spellbinders - Romantic Rectangles for the photo area :)

I added their name here. 

And it's the full view of my card. 

I hope you like it. OMGosh, I talk too much, LOL. I hope you bear with it :D
And we also have Facebook Page. Feel free to drop there anytime.

Would like to enter this for:

Thanks for visiting my blog ;)
Have a nice day!!


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creative, imaginative card, Mikha, packed with fabulous detail.
    Many congratulations on your new DT post, so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...your card is simply gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Mikha, love the colors and this cute Edwin!
    hugs
    céline
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and very creative card Mikha with lots of pretty details. Thanks for sharing with us @ Tilda's Town this week.
    Riet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Card! I love the embelishments and your coloring is great. Thanks so much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! And so many amazing details! I love how you made the road! You are SO creative!!! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning creation Mikha :p I bet your nephews will love it, the upside down fence edge looks so pretty hehe, you are always so wonderfully creative. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic, such a great creation. Perfect for our challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink.....thanks for joining us.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete