Dec 2, 2013

GDT at Through The Craft Room Door, 3 Dec

Hi!! :D
It's so exciting that I was choosen as GDT at Through The Craft Room Door :D

See the image? Isn't she sooo gorgeous? This image is drawn by Sandi.
Her drawn is sooo real :)
You can find more of her digis here.

Anyway, here's my card:
Actually my mom had her birthday on November 13th.
I gave her this card. I just thought that this image really suits her :)
And, she's really happy with her birthday present :) Thanks Sandi, for this beautiful image.

Here's my colouring detail:

I really enjoy colouring this Lady Kathleen.
I looove her folds!! Really beautiful!
And her gown is just beautiful.

I added Butterfly Edges from MS Punch, and some blue flowers near the image.
I also cut blue chiffon I got from wedding souvenir as the warper and put it one layer before the image. LOL. You have no idea how messy my room is. I always keep things, just in case I could use in later. LOL.

Stamped birthday sentiments on the other side, plus added more flowers. 

I placed blue corrugated paper I found from my nearly thrown away stash, LOL.
I added tosca lace and made a ribbon, plus put silver key charm there.
Added blue button at thetop of the ribbon :) 
And glitter everywhere, in any empty space I could found. LOL.

Here's the last preview of my card: 

Would like to enter this card for:
Seize The Birthday - Welcome Twins - I used 2 circle sentiments

Glad to see you popped in my blog :)
Thank you so much for reading :)

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani



27 comments:

  1. Wow, Mikha , this is so nice, I love the colors (blue is my favorite color) and the digi, amazing. I love the victorian style. There is so much to see! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and this lady is stunning!! GREAT JOB!
    Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful styling of the image & your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the elements on your card...you sure have an eye for color and balance. Well done! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautiful! Sunshine Mail cards need to be sent in to be given to a child in the need of a smile. Since you already gave this one to your mom, maybe you could make another :) Thanks for joining us at the Sunshine Mail challenge!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! That image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with so many yummy layers. Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry Challenge 41.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mikha I'm on the TTCRD DT so I've admired this for a while. Your coloring is just gorgeous, love all of the detail and that butterfly die! Love it! And LOL glitter in any open space...too funny. I wanted to thank you for joining me at my challenge blog 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right she is gorgeous! I just love the colours you chose and your shading is fantastic! Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry digital challenge #41! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The image is fabulous and you have colored it beautifully! Great layering and I love the tone on tone. Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coloring is simply amazing and all the detail is absolutely gorgeous! It's just divine! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 41!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning!! thanks for entering our challenge over at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty love the coloring. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely, beautiful coloring and I love the butterfly die across the top. No wonder your mom loved it! Thanks for playing along with us at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing at TSB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful card! Everything is just gorgeous! Cards posted here are to be sent to Sunshie Mail. Perhaps you could make a cutie for a child and mail it in? Thanks for sharing your creation with Sunshine Mail.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful card! Everything is just gorgeous! Cards posted here are to be sent to Sunshie Mail. Perhaps you could make a cutie for a child and mail it in? Thanks for sharing your creation with Sunshine Mail.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful! Your coloring is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely amazing - gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Mikha this is stunning, your mum must have been so happy with it. It is a beautiful image and you have used and coloured it beautifully. Hugs. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. AWESOME I love all your little extra special details. Your coloring is amazing.
    Thanks so much for sharing your Fabulous talent with all of us!
    Hugs
    Lorianna DPDT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Mikha! Gorgeous card such beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. so beautiful! thank you for joining us over at The Crafting Musketeers!! Nicole DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it for the Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge,
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete