Aug 20, 2013

My First Autumn Card (Ever)

Hi everybody!! How are you? :D I wish you're all fine.

Today I'm gonna share my latest card. Actually I made this card for a friend of mine. She's a green lover :)

I tried my best to bring autumn feel in this card, which is Tilda's Town challenge theme for this week and I also, I used Editor Tilda stamp because Back to School is the theme for Stamp and Create with Magnolia :)

And, here's my card:
I made easel card this time.

I made this card following the sketch at The Sketchy Challenge:

I hope my card could do the sketch :)
This is the front view of my easel card.


Here's the coloring detail for my Tilda and her bench.
I put them together; I said put them together, not masked them lol, because those bench was a stamp out given from a friend of mine. :D

I coloured them with markers; various brands :)

And them stamp I used on this cards are:
Editor Tilda - Magnolia (Turning Leaves Collection)
Soccer Bench - Magnolia (Winner takes it all Colection)
This Day - Technique Tuesday
Lady Birds Collection - Prima Marketing
Life Sentiment - Kaiser Craft
Amy Tangerine Roller Stamp
Heart Saying - Amyr Stamp
and, you'll see corner stamp from Magnolia, but unfortunatelly I don't know the name.
I love playing with stamps! :D that's why I used tons of them on my cards :)

And, here's the detail for upper left side.
You can see the yellow flag here. I don't have any cutting machine or dies yet. That's why I made one of my own. I cut a triangle form, then cut it randomly, with scissors; the only cutting machine I have, LOL. I'm trying to copy flag dies from doohickey. I know it's not much like, at all :D

And you can also see that I put a clock die cut from Marriane Design, which is given by a generous friend of mine :p and doily paper. I also put pearl chain, pearls, and flowers there.

And here's the detail for the upper right side. 
I put some flowers and leaves die cuts, and also three green pearls.

Here's the detail for bottom side.
I added sentiment, placed it in a rectangle I made with the same technique as I made the flag, and embossed the sentiment used silver emboss powder.
At the other flag, I also put bow from brown rope I just got from Yulis, added charm and button on the top of it.
Ah, I also added lace on the bottom.

And, here's the last view of my card, took it from the front while it stood :D
I hope you enjoy my post.

I'd like to enter this card for:


Thank you for stopping by! :D
I'd really love if you leave any comment :) :)
Have a nice day!

Hugs,

Mikha Adriani

8 comments:

  1. Wowwwww Mikha!!!! This is just an amazing card that you made and that for your very first autumn card! Love all your details too! Thank you for joining our LHOSM Dies & Punches and Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Anything goes!! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so beautiful! love the design
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mikha, love the colors and all the details. Thanks for sharing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maravilhoso seu cartão. Belíssimos detalhes.
    Obrigada por participar do Blog dos Desafios.
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mikha!!
    Love all the detail here and hiw you put the pearls string around the card.
    thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week.
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful card, thanks for joining us at BDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ficou muito lindo!! Amei!! Obrigada pela participação no Blog dos Desafios.
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love all of the details and your gorgeous coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Back to School Challenge. We will have another fun one tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia

    ReplyDelete