Jul 20, 2013

Birthday Card for a Friend


Hello everybody! :D

Today I'm gonna share a card I made a few days ago. I've just had an eyes operation, that's why I can't post anything lately. My mom have me not to do anything, including blogging, and even playin g with my phone :'(
Even now, I'm sneaking posting something on my blog. LOL

What I made is a birthday card using "Tilda with Love Potion" from latest love collection which is realesed on February 2013. I coloured her using copics.


Here's the detail for my colouring and flowers. 
Most of the flowers are from my local flowers, but the open rose and cherry blossom are from iamroses.


I used Wild Rose Studio clear stamp to stamp those 3 words in the circle.
I also used MS beaded archs edge punch and MS Classic Butterfly punch.
And, I also put pink pearls near the edge of my card :)


I made a tag from photo corner on a wedding coupon. Turned out that I don't have any cutting machine :( that's why I used it to make a tag. But it still make it, right? :D
Then, I put a silver charm, shaped a trolley, embossed it with white emboss powder. If you notice it, I also put some on the edge of the card.


I'd like to enter this creation for:


Thanks for stopping by :D


Big hug,

Mikha Adriani



4 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stunning Card and love all your Gorgeous Embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck. Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Mikha, beautiful colour and great little Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete